Winfield Pictures from Bob Lawrence
(click on image to select)
All of these pictures I'm sending you this evening are from the collection
of my father-in-law, Keith Becker of Wichita, KS.
Bob Lawrence, Feb. 11, '00.
- Bob's first car.
- Bob's dad with his delivery truck
- Art Arfons Green
Monster visiting Winfield in 1964.
- Charles O. Cheever in the car.
- Charles O. Cheever standing by the car.
- Roy Becker in Wells Fargo wagon.
- The old Copple home place.
- Snow storm in Winfield.
- Looking north on Main from 11th. St.
James hotel on left.
- Harry Mauk's place with Bowling beneath.
Winfield Cash Grocery.
- Joe Michler's Meat Market
- May 6, 1910 Winfield KS. Traveling in
- Interstate highway in Cowley County
- The Cowley County Fairgrounds in Winfield
from the Smoke Stack
- Auto races at the Cowley County Fair
- Program from Stock Car Races at the
- Shell Station in Winfield
- The Walnut River from the smoke stack
of the power plant at the Fair Gounds.
- Tunnel Mill Dam in dry times.
- East 9th Ave. during the flood of 1923.
- More East 9th Ave. flood of '23.
- North Main flood of '23.
- The Winfield reservoir before the disaster.
- The day the resevoir broke, June 6,
- Looking from the broken resevoir toward
- Devistation of the broken resevoir.
- Looking toward Baden Hall from the broken
- Two boys surveying the damage.
- Santa Fe 1434 into the Station
- The new Santa Fe Super Steam Engine,
September 18, 1911.
- Index of Bob Lawrence's Pictures
- More Pictures from Bob Lawrence
- Race Car Pictures from Bob Lawrence
- Bob Lawrence, The Wizard of Winfield
- Bob Lawrence's
- bbott's home page