- The First Car - A Quick History of the
- H. T. Trice First Car in Winfield, a Truck
used to Haul Customers out to see Land.
- Martin Baden with his New
- An Early Car on Main Street in Winfield
- Parade with First Car in Winfield, about 1910
(probably not the first)
- Winfield, 9th & Main, about 1912
- Automobile Racing at the Cowley County Fairgrounds
in about 1915
- E. W. Yount racing motorcycles at the Fairgrounds
- An Early Auto/Motorcycle Race, note: rider pushing
cycle up hill.
- Old Cars Along the Road, Train at the side, flat
tire by the other side.
- Main Street in (about) 1922 looking north from
9th and Main.
- Main Street in (about) 1925 Looking North from
10th and Main St.
- Woody Hockaday Highway Signs
from Wichita Eagle article by Becky Tanner (thanks to Jerry Wallace)
- Davis Floral Co. Truck on Main Street in about
- 9th & Main St. in Winfield, Ks. about 1954
- Traffic on Main St. Looking North from 12th St.
in Winfield in 1954.
- Winfield High Viking Cars
of the Fifties
- Racing at the Cowley County Fairgrounds
- Bob Lawrence, The Wizard of Winfield, Cowley
County Racing History
- Race Cars of 1920's and '30's
- Abe Scruggs in August
Brunke's Nelson Special
- TheAlternate, a
news magazone on vintage racing and race cars
To Austin Business Computers' Home Page
To Bill Bottorff's Home Page
3103 Bee Caves Rd. #100
Austin, TX 78746
or send me email: firstname.lastname@example.org